Monday, October 31, 2011

This is what you missed at the Webb's house tonight.

Our traditional Halloween chimichungas. I swear I could open a Mexican restaurant. Nothing spooky about these fried burritos except the calories. Delish! Robin and Brenda, how did your chimis turn out? As a side note, I didn't have any salsa on hand so I opened a can of Great Value Fire Roasted Tex Mex tomatoes. They are as good as any bottled salsa, at a fraction of the price.

We hit a few neighbors at our complex and then headed to the ajoining neighborhood. There were tons of families and trick or treaters. This was at the third house. Empty buckets. Then the kids started running from house to house, bucket got heavier and heavier. By the end of the night Josh had abandoned his bucket and was just accepting candy into his sweaty palm.

End of the night. Look how full Andy's bucket is. Toots rode in the stroller. His costume zipper broke as kraig was putting it on him. That didn't stop people from ooo-ing and awww-ing over him. Most people thought he was an "Angry Bird" instead of just a plain old duck.


NAnanananana

No joke. Josh said, "This is what dead mommies look like." as I was snapping this photo. Stinker.

The first year this costume was worn. Man, I have handsome kids.


The second time the costume was worn. Yup, still handsome.

This duck costume just keeps on giving!
Happy Halloween!

8 comments:

Robin Fisher said...

Awesome!

Brenny said...

Love the picture of Joshy! I can't figure out what the boys are dressed as. As always, Tommy looks great. Angry birds. Hilarious!

Brenny said...

The chimichungas were a hit at our house. Thanks for the idea.

Robin Fisher said...

Chimis were great here, too. EVERYONE enjoyed them. Marie ate 1 1/2 and she demanded guacamole. That may become a new Fisher tradition, too. Do you make Chimis any other time during the year? I hope so, because now I REALLY want a Chicken, Sour cream, Fire Roasted, Green Chili Chimi. Is that title too long?

LKC said...

Post your chimi recipe! Or just send it to me. Looks so yummy! And your boys are adorable!

Helen said...

I want the Chimi recipe also. I will send the recipe for Bats and Cobwebs. The boys look darling. Josh cracks us up--as usual.

Helen said...

I would have wanted to give your cute little duck candy, too. :-)

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

i just got around to catching up on blogs and I am amazed how big your kids have gotten since we saw you last! They are still the Andy, Joshy and Tommy I remember, just older and wiser too! :) I wish we could come visit.