Sunday, July 3, 2011

July Challenge

I have this crazy ability to make up silly words to songs I already know. Each of my children has his own song sung to the tune of "Mother, I love you." Usually it's something I create late at night while I'm rocking a baby that won't sleep.


Anyway, as I may or may not have mentioned before, Austin is hot. Not a news flash, but here's our family's tribute to Austin, TX. (Music by D. Anderson)





So I am putting it out there. I want all y'all to rewrite the lyrics to this song to incorporate something about where you live or your family this summer. Consider this a challenge. Email me your finished products and I'll post them on the blog. Bonus points for getting a video of yourself singing :)


.


Bring it.

3 comments:

Helen said...

Fun challenge. I can't wait to hear the results.

Robin Fisher said...

hummm

Brenny said...

We ae up for the challenge! Autumn pointed to your reflection in the mirror and asked who it was. Not that she had forgotten you or anything, seeing the reflection was just funny. :) Just wait for our Rock Springs/Green River version!