Robi and the kids made a special trip out to visit two weeks ago. Imagine, if you will, six children and three adults crammed into our 1350 sqft apartment. How could we not have a good time? Unfortunately, all the fun/funny photos were took were on Robin's camera or her iphone, both superior technology to my photo taking abilities. But I try.
Here are a few pics from one of the crafts that the kids did.

Robi and I found the beads at a yard sale for $.25. I provided the necklace string. I just happened to have it in my craft stuff. It came from some bracelets I made in Venezuela about 9 years ago. Needless to say, the necklaces didn't hold up for long. Thomas was particularly adept at grabbing onto the shiny necklaces and ripping them off his cousins.
.
I thought this was funny. This is me cleaning the bathroom before Robin got here. Then Josh took the exact same photo of Amanda. Maybe Joshy needs to take a study in photography lighting.



Did anyone get the reference to The Watsons go to Birmingham, 1963? My guess is only Brenda. Am I wrong?







3 comments:
We finally made the BLOG!!! I will send you some more photos.
You are such a creative mommy. I just lock mine outside and say "use your creativity" cause apparently I don't got none! I really miss you.
I totally got the reference -- you rock. Looks like you guys had a great time. Wish I were there
Post a Comment