Tuesday, April 26, 2011

If you were missing my children...

...than this is the post for you.









.



Today at the park. Thomas LOVES the swings.


.




These photos were from our trip home from El Paso. We stopped in Small Town, Texas, at a local mexican food restaurant for lunch. All the locals shook hands when someone entered. My children keep me entertained. Thomas was pulling all his funny faces keeping Andrew and Joshy in stitches.

4 comments:

Helen said...

Thomas, Andy and Josh made me smile lots! Thanks for brightening my day. (Autumn and Stacy brightened Sunday and Marie brightened Monday.) Mealtimes at our house are pretty quiet these days--just Scott and "the old people."

A. said...

Super Cute!

Robin Fisher said...

I love that I can hear you say, "Not so hard, that is too high" but you can hear Andy say in the background, "but he loves it." Crack me up! Miss you guys tons!

Brenny said...

Thank you thank you thank you! I have been going through withdrawls for weeks now! The pictures are great. Tommy's smiles warms my heart and I love Joshy's face in the mexican restaurant picture. Love it!