Thursday, April 7, 2011

Amazes me everyday

Well, the video doesn't really display it well, but Thomas pulled himself up in his crib while we were cleaning the boys' room yesterday. This is a HUGE accomplishment for my little guy. Three cheers for Thomas!




Oh and just ignore me getting mad at Joshua in the background. He was shaking the crib :)

5 comments:

Helen said...

Yeah for Thomas. Cute video. I love his smile--you can tell he is proud of himself, too. You have brightened my morning!!! Love to all of you.

Robin Fisher said...

go tommy go! Marie will be so excited to have ANOTHER video of Tommy.

Brenny said...

Autumn ran over to watch it and started waving. She wanted to say hello. I agree with mom, you can tell how pleased Thomas is because of his huge smile. I love it! Way to go big boy!

Adam Jensen said...

so cute!!!!! What a big boy :)

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

Yay Tommy! So cute.