Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Super Granny

Sometimes our greatest burden is our greatest weapon.

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



You might have to suffer through a commerical first. That's the problem with letting someone else embed a video on my blog. If, for some reason, the video that comes on isn't a handsome british accent narrating a jewelry store robbery, click on playlist to find it.

5 comments:

Brenny said...

Where did you even find this? It is fabulous! I love how fast she comes running and then attacking the robbers. Classic.

Helen said...

When I saw the title of your blog, I thought it was a blog about me. :-) I actually saw that video earlier today and thought it was great. Gutsy of her to say the least!

A. said...

Awesome video. I miss you. Was thinking about you and decided that you wouldn't welcome a 10:30 pm call. Checking your blog is almost as good :) Have a good day!

Please Pass the Green said...

You go, Granny! Jacqui, that is totally you in 40 years, no joke. I could actually see you doing that today, swinging your 20-pound diaper bag at the next villain.

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

That was great. I aspire to be such a person, but wow- how brave. That really was very entertaining.