Um, Hilarious! So many comments... the punching didn't work but the 'shark repellant' did? Guess everyone was right about aerosal. The end was worth it.
Also, Autumn watched it with me and she asked why Batman was naked. Classic.
Holy rusted metal, Batman! Oh my gosh... I really can't believe they actually filmed that. It's like a high school boy's movie making dream come true (or TV show making dream come true)... WOW. Totally reminds me of Napoleon Dynamite. LOL. How on earth did you find this?
Autumn and I just watched this again. I totally missed the whale bat repellant, barracuda bat repellant, and the manta-ray bat repellant the first time. So funny. I know why Robin takes his time getting down there -- he'll get the toys once Batman is out of the way...
4 comments:
Um, Hilarious! So many comments... the punching didn't work but the 'shark repellant' did? Guess everyone was right about aerosal. The end was worth it.
Also, Autumn watched it with me and she asked why Batman was naked. Classic.
Holy Sardine! Where you find/think of these things, I will never know, but I am so glad you do!
Holy rusted metal, Batman! Oh my gosh... I really can't believe they actually filmed that. It's like a high school boy's movie making dream come true (or TV show making dream come true)... WOW. Totally reminds me of Napoleon Dynamite. LOL.
How on earth did you find this?
Autumn and I just watched this again. I totally missed the whale bat repellant, barracuda bat repellant, and the manta-ray bat repellant the first time. So funny. I know why Robin takes his time getting down there -- he'll get the toys once Batman is out of the way...
Post a Comment