I bought matching Easter shirts for the children and Kraig and then we were out of town on Easter. Today was the first Sunday Kraig's had off since the baby blessing, so it was the perfect opportunity for photos of my matchy-matchy-blue-squared guys.
I wish Robin were here to take our photos, but my feeble efforts will have to suffice.
This is what my children are like 95% of the time: Thomas yelling while his brothers harass him.



Thomas looks like he's trying to hang himself with his tie :) 





15 comments:
Such handsome men! You are one lucky lady. Let's talk soon!
Thanks for the smiles. Love the pictures!
Cute!!
Hehe. Matchy Matchy Blue Squared. Return to Me! Nice.
I love the pictures, especially the one with Kraig. Thomas looks much calmer in daddy's arms than in brother's. Yeah for boys in matching shirts!
So cute! What blondies they are. :)
Thse are the most adorable pictures i have ever seen. You've got 4 great boys!!!
They look great! I love the harassing older brothers, but the picture of Thomas 'hanging himself with his tie' is classic and adorable!
We've talked like 4 times in the last few days -- why didn't you tell me you posted?
I LOVE matchy boys! They are all so handsome and are such good boys. You are going to have your hands full when they start dating!
whaaaa, ha, ha, ha!!! I love the pictures. My favorite is Tommy trying to hang himself with his tie. Ahhh, the antics start young.
What a crack up! They do look handsome!
I love all the blondes. I'm also very impressed with the matching for Easter. I took a break from the matching this year since Easter was on Conference weekend, but now I'm wondering if I'm going to be able to talk the two oldest into it next year. I may have blown my chance. :o)
I love all the blondes. I'm also very impressed with the matching for Easter. I took a break from the matching this year since Easter was on Conference weekend, but now I'm wondering if I'm going to be able to talk the two oldest into it next year. I may have blown my chance. :o)
Oh my goodness. Such cute boys!! You are one lucky mama, Jaqu.
Fantastic pictures - they made me smile :)
Post a Comment