Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Thomas' Baby Blessing

Kraig blessed Thomas at church last Sunday at 11am. It was a beautiful blessing filled with promises of bringing happiness to those around him. I was so proud of my Tommy.

Kraig's parents braved the crazy Colorado spring weather and came to the blessing. They were such a big help and it was so fun to spend time with them.
My parents were with us also and kept tabs on Andy and Joshy during church that morning. I'm still waiting to hear Dad's story about what Joshy did. Brenda and her family came down and Darren, true to form, encouraged Andrew to be the first to say "AMEN!" whenever possible. I'm sure this will come back to bite later.

My dear friend Nicole's son Gavin was blessed also. The boys are five weeks apart (like their big brothers Joshy and Logan are only 2 weeks apart), so we've decided they'll be good friends.

Thanks once again to all the love and support we've received for our little Thomas. He's our snorty little lamb, and we love him!

10 comments:

Helen said...

It was a beautiful blessing. Thanks for the pictures, Jacqui!
We love Tommy, too.

Robin Fisher said...

Wish we could have been there.

Christi said...

Special day, glad you could share it with friends and family.

Love the little bow tie!

Brenny said...

It was a great day and the blessing was so sweet. What a great boy! Thanks for letting us be a part of the day. I don't remember what Joshy did to get stuck on Dad's lap. Maybe stick his finger in the sacrament water before grabbing a cup?

Kelli said...

I love all the pictures. So beautiful! Glad it was a good day!

Kelli said...

PS. You look fantastic!

Trish said...

Your boys are so cute! How fun you got to share TWO pregnancies with the same friend. There's something about being pregnant the same time as someone else. I swear it binds you for life! :o)

Ashley said...

My first thought at that first family picture was WOW Jacqui has a legitimate FAMILY! Five of you, that's something. Thomas looks precious! I'm glad it was a great day.

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

The blessing was beautiful, your family is beautiful, and you looked beautiful as well. I, for one, am glad to know all of you.

Cami Sue said...

Great job on getting pictures. You guys look great. (I didn't get any pictures when George was blessed and I regret it). What a cute family.