LOVED IT! I need this every week. Do you think Bryce could do that and would his mom be O.K to be our live in babysitter? Maybe just once a month and the flowers, Nice touch. We could dream right!
Wow! How did she know about me? Crazy how true it all is (athough we only have 1 kid - how does anyone manage more than 1?) Cool song - thanks for the giggle.
10 comments:
Ha, ha, ha, clunk. Adam is standing beside me and he is like, "I don't get it...?" LOL Maybe in a few years and a few kids.
LOVE IT!!! My favorite part is when he jumps out of the Minivan like he has saved the world!
LOVED IT! I need this every week. Do you think Bryce could do that and would his mom be O.K to be our live in babysitter? Maybe just once a month and the flowers, Nice touch. We could dream right!
So great! This is what the YW need to see. Over and Over! I almost cried when he jumped out of the car!
Hilarious.
I am full on crying. I think I need a date night! Or a girl's night???
Thanks for the laugh!
I love it. I think I need a date night too!
Yeah, I'm with you! It feels a little better when it's funny, huh?
Thanks!
So true, so true. Thanks for sharing, it made my day! Oh honey...
Wow! How did she know about me? Crazy how true it all is (athough we only have 1 kid - how does anyone manage more than 1?) Cool song - thanks for the giggle.
Post a Comment