Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring break 2012

Did you know there are awesome things to do in Austin?

Like spending an afternoon at Ikea because they are offering free lunch for kids during spring break. And to sweeten the deal, there were balloon animals involved. Tommy's sword popped right after this photo was taken, and I am sure we didn't leave the store with the other five intact either.

Besides Ikea, we have enjoyed a different park everyday and a few trips to the pool. All of the children braved the chill in the big pool.

So the week is half over and it has so far been a success! Three cheers for spring break!

3 comments:

A. said...

This explains it! I'm glad you're having fun!

Helen said...

Ikea marketing gets an "A!"

Ashley said...

I love Ikea's cafe! I need to look into that here--spring break is coming up!