Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Dear Mom

Dear Mom,

I just wanted you to know that I cleaned and organized my closet, just like you taught me. And just so you an sleep tonight, i want you to know that i made sure that all of the shirts are facing the same way.

Thanks for teaching me how to do laundry!

Love,

Jacqui

6 comments:

Helen said...

LOVE IT!!!! Obsessive Compulsive Behavior can be taught. :-)

Robin Fisher said...

HAHAHAHAHAH

Brenny said...

Hilarious! But how come the hanger colors don't match the shirt?

Jacqui said...

Doh! You are right! I am such a failure!

Jacqui said...

But in my defense, I haven't been collecting hangers for 40 years...

Jon and Diana said...

I appreciate the color order as well. Now that I'm 8 months along, I can count the number of shirts I can fit in on one hand, make my closet seem very boring and colorless. Thanks for the happy picture!!