.
It's been a busy month and a half:
.
We celebrated Andrew's 5th birthday with a Twister Party.
.

.Kraig quit his job at the Medical Center of Aurora. It was a hard, short road. Thankfully we made it to the end without serious mental injury. 
.
We took a two week vacation to Utah for Christmas with the Webbs. 
We had a delightful time visiting Kraig's brothers and sisters and mom and dad.This was our Family Home Evening retelling of Noah and the Arc. Tommy was Noah :)
We also got to spend lots of time with my sister Cory's family.This is one of my handsome nephews, Connor. He found a new "lil' cuz" to tote around.
Cory and I also took a day trip up to Jerome, ID, to visit our grandma and grandpa.
.

We had a delightful time visiting Kraig's brothers and sisters and mom and dad.This was our Family Home Evening retelling of Noah and the Arc. Tommy was Noah :)
We also got to spend lots of time with my sister Cory's family.This is one of my handsome nephews, Connor. He found a new "lil' cuz" to tote around.
Cory and I also took a day trip up to Jerome, ID, to visit our grandma and grandpa.
.Thomas and I flew home a little early from the Utah vacation so that I could get some dental work done before Kraig's insurance expired at the end of the year. I am now the proud owner of an expensive porcelain crown.
.
.The kids and I had a wonderful month of full-time Kraig. My honey-do list has never been so short. What do you think? Does he look ready to go back to work yet?
.
.We bought a new car. It's a 2007 Chevy Uplander. Not super convenient time since Kraig was out of work, but it was a deal we could pass up. Plus that money had been burning a whole in our pockets. I am proud to say that we now own a car built in this century.
.
.Kraig got a new job as the assistant manager of Edge Pest Control. Call 'em. They're really good.
.
.I started Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred workout program. I'll let you know how it goes. I'll probably have abs like her soon :)

.
Thomas held "4 point." Therapy is going well and he is getting stronger everyday.
.
..
The highlight of my blogging break was that yesterday, January 28, Kraig and I celebrated our 6th anniversary. 

.
Kraig and I switch off years planning our activities for our anniversary. He spoiled me last year with a weekend of fun, so I had a lot to live up to this year. I got my hair done by Elise Belnap (email me and I'll give you Elise's phone number. She's AMAZING!).
.

. We donned 1920's gangster and flapper costumes
and immersed ourselves in a hotbed of prohibition, dancing, and....murder at the Adams Mystery Playhouse dinner theatre.
.
and immersed ourselves in a hotbed of prohibition, dancing, and....murder at the Adams Mystery Playhouse dinner theatre.
. It was such a wonderful time. We were spotlighted because it was our anniversary.
Kraig was one of the detective's thugs "Rico"
and I was called up onstage because "Mae Weist" (the murderer) and I happened to have the same dress on.
A fantastic evening!
Kraig was one of the detective's thugs "Rico"
and I was called up onstage because "Mae Weist" (the murderer) and I happened to have the same dress on.
A fantastic evening!
.
Of course the highlight of it all was being with my sweet heart celebrating our marriage, the family we've created, and our life together. Kraig is my best friend and I am one lucky woman to have him forever. Happy Anniversary, Webb! I love you!

9 comments:
What a fun blog! It has been a long drought. Loved the pictures and the script! Your outfits for your anniversary evening were great! Thanks!
Sheesh! I have been waiting so patiently! I am glad you are back with lots of fun pictures and an update on your life! Love the flapper outfit!
Awesome post! I laughed and almost cried! Happy Anniversary friend!
You wore the same dress as Mae West? How embarassing. Just kidding you guys looked great can't wait to hear more about it. Tommy looked cute in the wig!
thanks for the update, but Marie is screaming, "TOMMY, TOMMY"
She got used to watching the Tommy video when I checked you blog multiple times a day
actually she yells, Bommie, Bommie! But I know what she means
What a fun blog! I am always amazed at how many things you get done. So happy to hear that Kraig likes his job! (That makes life a lot easier for everyone) So fun to have all of you here for Christmas. We just can't get enough of you guys. Kraig looks so happy to be in the kitchen. Maybe his last job left that bad taste in his mouth and you were lucky enough to catch that on film. Sure looked like you had a great b-day Andy and your ann. looks so fun. We usually just toast our glasses at Flaming Gorge for ours so you really know how to out do ours. Hope everyone is healthy and happy. Love and hugs to all!
Wow, those were huge updates!!! New job, new car, getting your hair done for an anniversary--such great things!
Wow I must have been out of the blogging loop a little longer than I thought because I have missed so much of yours! What a wonderful couple of months. Fun trip, a month sabbatical, new teeth, new car, new job (that we are particularly excited about :)). How can it get better? Your anniversary looks wonderful. You both look great. You will have to have Kraig convince Andrew that murder mysteries are fun. We've done a couple at home and he always drags his feet.
Post a Comment