Monday, January 31, 2011

This is for Marie

If only everyone could have been at Scott's 40th birthday party on Sunday to witness the joy that this little face brought to the dinner table. I don't think I've seen mom and dad laugh that hard in ages. Enjoy. Over and over and over and over.

Oh, and bytheway, this was Thomas' first exposure to my homemade black beans. They were a hit!

6 comments:

Brenny said...

Oh man, that just doesn't get old! To funny. Love it.

Adam Jensen said...

that is the cutest face ever :)

Kelli said...

Oh my stars that could not be any cuter. I love the scrunch face! Thanks for sharing. Loved it.

Ashley said...

AWESOME.

Aly said...

Oh my goodness Jacqui I totally fed him those for dinner Saturday night and he made the same face!!! And I took a video too! So when I saw this I couldn't stop laughing because i have a similar video on my phone!!! So Cute :)

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

That. Was. Hilarious! I can't believe you caught something that stinking cute on video. I must have watched it 9 times.