Thursday, December 9, 2010

For Posterity, part deux

Thomas has been doing spectacular things in his weekly therapy. Really. I am such a proud mommy. Our wonderful therapist Lisa sings his praises, too. He's starting to stand up at stationary furniture (when we place him there), he's rolling like a stone, and just today in physical therapy showed us that he's actually been paying attention to the millions of times we've song this song:

Tommy is 9 1/2 months old. He's breakin' the scale at 17 pounds and he's our little rock star.

Speaking of rock stars....

Joshua had his first preschool program today. The little kids were supposed to go and dazzle the "grandmas and grandpas" at a local retirement center, but the center was put under quarantine for an outbreak of the flu. Yikes. Needless to say, we didn't send the children there. After a standby show to the special needs class at the high school, the group met at the church to watch the production. Joshy and his friends sure have a flare for entertaining:) Thanks Miss Jenn and Miss Angie for all your hard work!

13 comments:

Jon and Diana said...

love all of it, and my boys want to watch the movies over and over. Thomas looks like he is doing so great. Are you guys coming to Utah anytime soon. I'd love to get our kids together again!

Jon and Diana said...

Okay I guess our kids NEED to meet so that I can explain to my Josh that he is not the Josh in the movie.

Bryce and Karlene said...

Tommy did awesome! I can't believe how big his is getting. Can't wait to see you all soon :) Joshy definitly got his moves from his Dad! So dang cute!

Robin Fisher said...

I can't stop smiling!!! Both of your boys are ROCK STARS!!! Loved Tommy and the bus and Joshy and the bell.

Brenny said...

Um, how come you didn't show me Joshy's video when I was down? It was awesome! He IS a rock star. And I think I've watched the Tommy Video seven times. Love it!

Has Andrew recovered from the door incident?

Christy said...

Tommy is so cute! What a smartie! Thanks for posting the videos. :)

Brenny said...

Just doing my morning watching of the videos. Man, I love your kids.

A. said...

Thanks for posting the videos. It's almost like being there! It was great talking to you the other day. We need to see each other :) Come visit me!

Ashley said...

That video of Tommy melts my cold black heart. He is SO, SO cute! I'm so glad to hear he's doing so well!

Haley and Mitch said...

That Tommy is a doll! What darling vidoes.

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

So cute- both of them. My kids asked to watch the videos multiple times. We need to have your fun boys over to play soon. Tristan is dying for friends while Gavin is at school, so maybe one day next week.

Russon said...

You have darling kids!! I am glad Tommy is doing so well! He's lucky to have such great parents!

Please Pass the Green said...

I can't even handle watching that video of Tommy—he is just SO cute! I bet you just want to squeeze him all day.:) You've got some great boys. I could tell that Josh was definitely the star of that performance.