.
Here are 31 additional things about my Sous Chef:
- Kraig loves children. He was ready for another baby a long time before I was.

- He always said he wanted 12 kids but has parred that number down in thinking of my sanity. Bless him!
- Kraig loves to sleep.
- He loves things clean and orderly.
- Clutter drives him bananas, but he allows me my little areas of chaos--like my desk.
- Clutter on top of the microwave might drive him to insanity--another area I'm responsible for.
- He claims he can clean the entire house in 2 hours. I'm pretty sure that's without the kids at home.
- He's very generous with his time and loves to serve.
- Kraig works most Sundays, so he can't come to church with our family, but he's very faithful in his temple attendance.
- He passed his Certified Sous Chef exam this week.

- The next day he worked in his kitchen as a Chef, thus completing one more of his "100 things to do before I die."
- Kraig is a very sensitive guy. He tears up often, which I love.
- He buys me flowers after an argument.
- He loves to sing and is a great dancer.
- He started listening to books on tape on his 40 minute drive to work.
- Kraig's currently listening his way through the Harry Potter series again. He's never listened to/read book 6, even though I've made him listen to book 7 multiple times.
- Kraig plans on retiring when he's 55 so that we can serve missions together.
- One of Kraig's favorite past times is water skiing.

- Since we left Utah 2.5 years ago, Kraig's been water skiing only one time.
- Kraig drives an old green Dodge Caravan to work.
- He says he turned in his "Man card" the day we sold his Rodeo and bought our first minivan.
- Kraig cooks us a big breakfast almost every morning.
- Even though he's around food all day long, it's not unusual for him to go an entire work day without eating another meal.
- He loves to tinker around in the garage.
- Kraig loves to take things apart, fix them, and put them together again. This only works sometimes :)
- Kraig works hard for our family so that I can stay at home with our children and spend his money.
- Kraig loves real Christmas trees. I don't think he'll ever let me buy a fake one.
- Every morning Kraig pretends to be asleep so the kids can come in and wake him with their hugs and kisses.

- He likes non-traditional names like Tucker and Kyra for our children.
- Kraig loves rootbeer floats.
- I'm his best friend.
Happy Birthday, Sous Chef! I love you!
10 comments:
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Kraig! Congrats on passing the Sous Chef Exam! And please come back to Utah and ski because that made me really sad! Of course don't come right away. It is a bit chilly.
I love the last picture!!
What a sweetheart he is! I love that he buys you flowers after arguments. Tyler is the same way about real trees . . . I just wish he was the same way about clutter! Congrats on the chef exam and happy bday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE POOPEY!!Kraig you ARE amazing and I am so happy for you about your Sous Chef!!! Hope your having a fun party today on your day off and party all day with the family. I love the all the cute pictures of you on this blog. Jacqui, you did an great job on this. How fun to see all the things Kraig likes. After 31 years, I'm glad he hasn't changed that much in what he likes and doesn't like. Kyle may disagree that Kraig always liked things nice and organized since I have never seen and boy room that looks spotless. I hope you can put also 31 1/2 -Kraig is very loved by all his family and we feel blessed to have him as part of our family!(along with his beautiful wife and handsome boys!). We love you all and hope you can feel that from here!
Congratulations and Happy Birthday. I got on to see if he passed. I'm so glad. That is awesome!
So, in the kitchen at your own house who is the Sous Chef, you or Kraig?
That was fun to Kraig better, 31 ways better. Happy birthday, Kraig! The clutter thing is very fascinating, and I like how the top of your microwave is messy. There's got to be some place, even if it's temporary. It's organized mess.
That was fun to read. I love the picture of 'your boys' at the end.
I love Kraig as much as the next guy but it's time for a new post!
Post a Comment