We had a fantastic time on our cruise. Pictures to follow, as soon as I finish reinstalling every program back on my computer. And figure out why my speaker aren't working.
Anyway, we had an ultrasound on Monday and new baby Webb is a very un-shy LITTLE BOY!! We're so excited!
13 comments:
WHAT!?! I just knew you were going to have a girl. A THIRD boy! That is so awesome. I LOVE BOYS. Congratulations!
wow, that is exciting. after the cruise it seems like you thought it was a girl. We are excited for the little boy. What a surprise to hear about it so soon. Love you guys.
wow, that is exciting. after the cruise it seems like you thought it was a girl. We are excited for the little boy. What a surprise to hear about it so soon. Love you guys.
Congrats! Looking forward to cruise pictures :)
Congrats! Yay! :)
Well, I guess if you don't end up with any little girls, we can be old ladies together and have girl time. Haha!
Yeah!! We are SO excited for you. It takes amazing parents to raise these little boys so way to go! Can't wait to see all the pic. from the cruise. We heard you had a great time. How could you not when your with your best friend. Hope all is well with your cute family. We love you like crazy!!!
I'm excited to meet Brendan Webb, because I know you're going to name him after your favorite sister. Of course Robin and Cory are also cute names for little boys... :)
Hope things start working on your computer.
OH my gosh another boy!!! That is crazy. Think of all the Eagle Scouts and missionaries you will have. They will have so much fun together! And you remain the princess of the family. :) Congrats Jacq! Little boys are so incredibly sweet and adorable. Cant' wait to hear about your cruise!
Are we going to have identical families? I swear I'm going to have another boy before I have a girl. How exciting! Congratulations X Ten!
Congratulations! And, good luck! (Start stocking up on bandaids, if you haven't already. Earplugs might be a good investment, too.). Boys are great fun, but wild things!
No way!! 3 boys, watch out Jacqui! From the one time I met your boys, though, they were very good and well behaved. (and so stinkin cute!) Your next son will follow suit, I am sure. Congratulations, glad the baby is healthy!!
Yippee! Boys rock! Boys rule! I am so thrilled for you. You are a great Mom!
Congrats!! So exciting!! And great cruise too! I'm jealous.
Post a Comment