Mom came over tonight and we used up the last 12 cartons of raspberries in 3 batches of freezer jam. She did a great job for her first time making freezer jam. Dad was there, too , and had said he was going to help finish up their jam, but he fell asleep on the floor after playing with the kids. I asked mom if she wanted to wake him up so he could help and she said, "No. Then he'll know how easy it is." :)Thanks for your help, Lady!
5 comments:
Yea Mom! And personally Helen I don't think you are old at all no matter what your baby says!
Thanks, Kelli, for the encouraging word! Making freezer jam is something that never occurred to me all these years but, it is true, you learn great lessons from your kids. Thanks, Jacqui, for waiting for me so we could do this project together. I love you.
I am "Jell-ous" about all of your jam. We have started to ration our strawberry jam.
That's funny, we made raspberry freezer jam this week, too. My first time. It was fun!
Yeah, I am still waiting for my jam...so...
Post a Comment