Saturday, April 25, 2009

Talent Show Debut

Last night was the ward talent show. I joined 3 friends (Stefanie, Erin, and Erika) and did a performance of "Dancing Queen" by ABBA. It was a riot! I had so much fun practicing and laughing with these fun ladies, I'm sad to see it end.
Erika's mom, Denise, designed our costumes and helped us pull them together (It actually required days of sewing. Thanks. Denise!). Aren't they fabulous? Here are some scenes from the show. Erika will be posting the video of it soon. Check her blog!

Erin Stefanie

Erika Jacqui

7 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh my stars! I want to be in a Dancing Queen skit! I want a costume! I love it! I will go watch the video. Yay for you girls!

Brenny said...

That...Was... AWESOME! The costumes rock! You girls look great. so fun!

Helen said...

My unbiased opinion was that it was the best performance of the evening and there were other good ones, too! They did a great job and really gathered the crowd right in. When Jacqui saw that Kraig was there and gave him a big smile and a subtle wave, it was so cute.

Ashley said...

How fun! That looks like a blast. Cute that you waved to Kraig.

Christi said...

Omigosh! How fun, and you guys looked fabulous!!! At first, I was like, wait that looks like Stef...what? Oh yeah, same ward. Too fun. Can't wait to check the video.

SnellieFam said...

I'm so sad I missed it. You guys look awesome!

Ashley Preston said...

I am loving this! Those costumes are awesome. Way to rock it Jac!