I think I'm in. I've never done a midnight showing before, although I did go to a midnight book release party for #7. That was a first for me. Normally I don't see the light of 12:00am, but I think it'd keep my attention enough that I wouldn't fall asleep :)
Wow, that one looks way to scary for me. I couldn't finish the fourth movie either, I prefer the books, nothing is quite so creepy in my own imagination.
We're excited too, I think it's coming out on Steve's birthday so I hope we can get tickets on opening day. BTW I just registered for the 5K - now I really need to get into shape! I hope to see you there.
This is actually a comment about your previous post...not that I'm not excited for Harry Potter, because I definitly am. Your boys are super cute. I think I'm going to do the suit thing for Jordan and Bryant next year since Trevor will not go for the sweater vest. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. :o) I checked out your friends blog and was going to show it to Trevor but figured it probably wouldn't sway him! Very funny.
AAAAHHHH! I am so excited. I shouldn't have watched it because now July seems like a long time away! I am in for the midnight showing! So what time will I have to start driving?
9 comments:
I know I'm such a geek, but that gave me chills. It looks good! I'm excited for July...
It looks so good! We have to go! Midnight showing anyone?
I think I'm in. I've never done a midnight showing before, although I did go to a midnight book release party for #7. That was a first for me. Normally I don't see the light of 12:00am, but I think it'd keep my attention enough that I wouldn't fall asleep :)
Oh, oh, oh!!! I need to re-read the book so I can remember what happens.
Wow, that one looks way to scary for me. I couldn't finish the fourth movie either, I prefer the books, nothing is quite so creepy in my own imagination.
We're excited too, I think it's coming out on Steve's birthday so I hope we can get tickets on opening day. BTW I just registered for the 5K - now I really need to get into shape! I hope to see you there.
This is actually a comment about your previous post...not that I'm not excited for Harry Potter, because I definitly am. Your boys are super cute. I think I'm going to do the suit thing for Jordan and Bryant next year since Trevor will not go for the sweater vest. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. :o) I checked out your friends blog and was going to show it to Trevor but figured it probably wouldn't sway him! Very funny.
AAAAHHHH! I am so excited. I shouldn't have watched it because now July seems like a long time away! I am in for the midnight showing! So what time will I have to start driving?
Count me in! I finally figured out the link thing today and the clip gave me chills, too! I know your Dad and Scott will want to go, too.
Post a Comment