Tuesday, April 3, 2012

90 minutes ago...

This charcoal grey skirt was a long sleeved shirt in my goodwill pile.

And the only reason it took 90 instead of 30 was because I had to disassemble the guest room, set up the sewing room and re thread my serger with black (instead of the cream thread that was in it).

I might add a little flower on the hem if I feel so inclined during quiet time.

I think I will take a quick second look at the goodwill pile. I might be able to throw together a whole new wardrobe for the summer...

S.K.I.R.T.

4 comments:

Trish said...

Cute! I haven't tried to refashion anything for me yet. For some reason, sewing for myself scares me. I've been eyeing some of my old skirts to try to make some Easter dresses for the girls. We'll see if I can fit that in this week!

Brenny said...

Cute!

Helen said...

Amazing! Way to go, Jacqui!

Jon and Diana said...

You are superwoman, and I wish I was your next door neighbor. Think of all the fun we would have doing projects together while the children played outside!!