This is a little photo of my children as they hauled the daily garbage to the dumpster. I love my boys! If only they were so unified in every cause..
I did a craft this week. I am not crafty, nor do I have the patience to upload the step by step photos I took of the project. So here is the before and almost after.

.
I don't have a photo of the tacks up on the board, but just take my word for it. They look great. The kids' bulletin have the corks, my skyscape bulletin board has jewels. One of the only girly things in my home.
.
Total project cost: Bulletin boards $1--yard sale, tacks $.88--Walmart, corks $1.50--Walmart, fabric $free--scraps, jewels $free--upcycled from another project. Not bad.
.
And I got the kids involved, which is not my forte. See! It looks like they are having fun!

.
We also took a trip to a fire station this week and learned about the fire truck. Spraying the fire hose was Joshy's favorite part. He got a couple of turns. Good times. 
.
Dad also came to visit last week. It was a just a quick over night stay, but we enjoyed every minute of it. We showed him around our little corner of Austin. We took him to one of our favorite parks with a canopy of trees covering it.
We took a walk and chased squirrels, and ate BBQ at a gas station. We even visited Home Depot, a must see here in Austin :)
We took a walk and chased squirrels, and ate BBQ at a gas station. We even visited Home Depot, a must see here in Austin :) .
Lastly, Thomas got a hair cut to match his brothers' breezy summer dos. We are taking suggestions for new nicknames.

1 comment:
Love the craft. There must be something in the air. I am about to attempt the dolly diapers for Marie and I figured I would send a set to Aspen, too.
Have a great time with Kraig's Parents.
Post a Comment