Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Classic

Where or where has the little bee gone?

5 comments:

Helen said...

I have missed the bee. I hope the bee is lurking somewhere near. His appearances have always been such a cause for delight and laughter.

Anonymous said...

If you can't find the bee, maybe you should find something else. By the way, I think WE all should get to play, not just you and Brenny.

Robin Fisher said...

Mesa, that was me. :)

Brenny said...

Wait. Is this an admission that you have it, or is this a call out to fess up? My lips are shut.w

emilyaaa said...

It was so fun meeting you the other day! Are you sure you have to move?? I think we were supposed to meet a long time ago so I could shadow you and your life and become EXACTLY like you! I'll just have to start now and try to keep up...

Good luck with the next few days. I'm sure you're surrounded by tons of neighbors and friends who want to help out, but if you DO need a babysitter or anything else, i'm only...um....30 minutes away :)

Emily