Tuesday, March 23, 2010

3-21 National Down Syndrome Awareness Day

Unfortunately, I had no idea there was a day to celebrate my son.
.
Fortunately, we're celebrating him every day.
.
Here are a few recent photos of Tommy.
.
Trying to get the jaundice down. He looks pretty good with a tan:)
.
I wish I could say that we're sleeping a lot more than we are. The last few nights have been rough, but we're pushing through. Thank heavens for Kraig's middle-of-the-night help.
.
I can't believe how big Joshy looks next to Thomas.
.
Andrew and Joshua certainly won't be outdone by this little boy. They dote on him like all big brothers should.
.
And a few random photos...

17 comments:

Helen said...

The red "sleeping bag" really brings out the strawberry in Tommy's hair! He is such a sweet boy and I love holding him and talking to him and watching him listen to everything that is going on around him and seeing his own little personality shine through.

blaine and michelle said...

He's so sweet!! Andy and Josh do look so big in comparison!

Kelly Job said...

How sweet. That is great that the boys love their brother.

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

He is beautiful- and still so tiny! I LOVED seeing new pictures! All three of your little boys are just so stinking cute. Let me know if I can help you get some more sleep.

LKC said...

Your boys are so handsome! Thanks for the update. I've been thinking about you a lot. Let's talk soon.

Christi said...

Love it! What cute little guys you have! Hang in there! The two month mark was a turning point for our newest...he actually started sleeping at night, it was a long haul until then. As hard as it is, it's such a precious time, they grow and change so quickly.

Erika said...

I love is red hair! Do you think it will stay red? I hope so, he is so precious. It almost makes me want another one...almost..

Brenny said...

Thank goodness you posted pictures, I was going through withdrawl. I know, I know, I just saw you guys on Sunday and got to hold and snuggle Thomas, but that only fed the addiction. Such a sweet boy. Now that you have updated I won't have to rely on the pictures I took to get a fix.

Jon and Diana said...

Is that a little bit of red in Tommy's hair? Everyone looks good. I'm sure things are exhausting. It's good thing kids are so cute!

Ashley Preston said...

I LOVE the update Jacqui! So glad to see pictures of all three of your handsome little boys. Thomas looks so darling all wrapped up and snuggled!!

Ashley said...

Okay, this made me excited to have another boy. He is SO precious! I love that first one of his little face. He is a doll, and your older boys are adorable too. I think I am feeling some sort of vicarious mother-love bc we are in the same boat and our kids are so close in age. Still, great post. I hope you get some more sleep though. Tiredness is so dibilitating!

Chadlee said...

He is so so cute Jacqui. I hope you guys can get some sleep soon!

Robin Fisher said...

Loved the pictures. I hope you are surviving the blizzard/cabin fever :)

Haley and Mitch said...

That Tommy is adorable! Hopefully you'll get some sleep soon. Hang in there!

Bryce and Karlene said...

these pic. are so cute of all of you. Glad to see you get some sleep. I love sleeping pic. because they remind me I actually did sleep. Can't wait to see you soon. My arms are aching to hold all of you. Love you all!

Peay Family said...

Yahoo an update!! I think I have checked everyday for a month. Every one looks healthy and happy, that is great. Bummer about the lack of sleep though, I can definitely feel for you.

Kelli said...

Yea! I have been hankering for some new pictures. This little one is so adorable. I absolutely love the one of you and he sleeping. So precious. It is so hard to sleep when you have other little guys wanting food or attention! Thinking of you.