Thursday, July 9, 2009

Officially crossing into the Terrible Twos

Joshua turned two on Monday, July 6. I can't believe my baby is two years old already.
We helped him celebrate his birthday by throwing a fantastic party at Aunt Kristi's party house. Check out the fun we had with cousins and friends:
His birthday breakfast at Aunt Jen's house.
His birthday lunch of dinosaur shaped pbj's.
"Pupcakes" with candles
Aunt Krisiti's super fun water slide.

Thanks to everyone who helped make his 2nd birthday special while we were far away from home.

6 comments:

SnellieFam said...

Happy Birthday Joshy! We have missed you!

Brenny said...

Happy Birthday, Joshy! I'm so glad you are in our family, even if the title of the post made me think you'd crossed to the darkside... Yay for two year olds!

Ashley said...

Holy smokes--can't believe he's two! Glad he had such a fun day!

Erika said...

Happy Birthday Josh! You are so smart and cute, just like your mom!

I wish I was on that slide and trampoline. Looks like fun!

Trish said...

Has it really been two years? I started reading your blog when you were pregnant with him! Time flies!

Jon and Diana said...

That was such a fun party. I came home and told Jon all about the Josh friendly lunch and how cute your boys are. I loved hanging out with you and I would do that weekly or daily if it were up to me! We love you guys!