Friday, July 10, 2009

Family Photos

Before I left for Utah a few weeks ago, my sister Robin was kind enough to take our family photos again. She's so talented--do you remember what she pulled out of us last year? I've loved having these on my walls. I don't ever tire of looking at them. Take a look:



Well, we had another delightful photo shoot this year. The only problem is that there are so many great ones, I can't decide. Please cast your vote in the comments to help me make my decision of which one(s) to blow up and put on my wall. And I'll also pass along Robin's email address to anyone who wants to hire her as their photog :)



110


047--I wouldn't actually put this on my wall, but I love that Joshy is trying to do just what his daddy does.


069--Photoshop the car out in the background


103--I love to show the kids personality in our family photos. I call this Andy's pirate smile.


108


071


154


136--the sun just came out, but I think we could soften those shadows


138


146


147


084--I can't decide which smile I like best



085


111--his hair started to frizz by the end of the shoot.


129


051--I'd zoom and crop it

16 comments:

Jon and Diana said...

She really did a great job! I like 84 best of Andy, 51 best of Joshy,
138 best of Kraig, and 147 best of you. Actually both are really good of you, but that darn shadow; and I like 154 of you and Kraig. Of the family I love 069 minus the car like you said,and 110, but I do love the pirate smile, very cute! Thats a lot. I think you should put the funny face one in the boys room! =)

SnellieFam said...

what a beautiful family! Jacqui, you are stunning!

Peay Family said...

My vote is for 110! All super cute though.

Ashley Preston said...

First may I say how incredibly impressed I am with the fact that your kids look at the camera and smile for several pictures. My little angel sees me get out the camera and yells "NOOOOO!" with his mouth as wide as he can get it. Second, I don't blame you for having a hard time deciding. They're great! I also love the background. Of the whole family pictures I love #069.

Ashley said...

I have not commented yet bc I've been too intimidated by the picking. They are really all so good you could use any of them!!! I like 110 a lot and the pirate smile one. I like the ones of you and Kraig--154 is great. 084 and 085 are both adorable--does 085 have better lighting? 051 looks precious--anyway, what great pics!

Brenny said...

I love them all! So wonderful. I can't believe how grown up Andy looks. It kills me.

Here are my picks:
108, 154, 146, 084, 051, 138

So fun!

Chadlee said...

Those are so great. I love the navy color scheme of your shirts. You all look fantastic of course. We should do that too, can I get her contact info?

Chadlee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chadlee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chadlee said...

Sorry Jacqui, my computer was going slow and I hit submit too many times, so I deleted the repeat comments.

Robin Fisher said...

I like all of them. You should tell Ashley that we took about 170 photos. If you can't get at least ONE good one, then I have no business trying to be a photographer. :)
Your family is so easy to photograph--Now I just wish I had someone to take my family photo....

Christy said...

108. For the family photo. The rest - I'd collage them in a collage picture frame. They're great!

Kelli said...

These are gorgeous! I didn't know that Robin was such the photographer! What a talent. My picks are...
069, 154, 136, 147, 084, 051

What a darling family you have there girl. It was good to see them in the flesh. We missed Kraig though so say hi to him from us!

Helen said...

Better late than never! My choices are 069, 154, 136, 147, 084 and 051 but I love all of them. Cudos to Robin for the photography but Cudos to you and Kraig for such a cute little family.

Webb Crew said...

108 and 71 for the family and you two. They all look great. I can't decide with the kids. They are all too good

A. said...

You all look great. But Jacqui--wow you're hot! Kraig is one lucky guy!