Since the first time we walked through the house, I'm been scheming to put some ceiling fans in. Dare I say, obsessed about it. Every dollar we save I add to my "ceiling fan fund".
We've only lived here a week, but last night was the final straw for sleeping without one. I picked a fan up at home depot this morning and installed it during nap time. Ya, I pretty much rock. I'll sing my own accolades, don't worry :)
Sorry about the blurry photo. Andy was my photographer :)
3 comments:
You TOTALLY ROCK. You must be Cliff and Helen's daughter :)
Totally impressive--but not surprising one bit! I remember you with a drill at Liberty Square. . . . You are awesome! I wish I had more handy skills so I didn't have to wait on Tyler to do my bidding!
You go girl! I'd hire ya!
Post a Comment