Thursday, June 21, 2012

Day 21--lest we forget

Longest day of the year highlights (sorry no photos):

-sharing my bed at 2:30am with two kids--one with bad dreams, the other cold and moaning

-packing the car AGAIN for another marathon trip

-saying goodbye to the West once again. Hello South, I've missed you.

-six good travelers in the back seats

- no barfing

-laughing my head off in the front seat with Robin driving

-singing along to the muppets with my kids. Something's are truly timeless

-lady at the park yelling at me for telling her kid to stop yelling. Hmmm. Wonder here he gets it?

-the McDonald's poop incident--I wouldn't call it a highlight, I suppose.

- making it back to El Paso in time to run to my favorite jewelry store at the mall

-losing my car in the Dillard's parking lot and freaking out because it had been stolen. Again, not so much a highlight. But why are there two shoe departments at the store and how is a person supposed to keep them straight?

-one day closer to seeing my sweetheart.

Today is our last day of vacation. Whoot! Whoot! I will be sleeping in my own temperpedic bed tomorrow night! I can hardly sleep, I'm so excited!

No comments: