Look how big these boys are! I believe this is a small vision of what is to come when they are teenagers: totally sacked out on the couch, completely unable to make it to their rooms to rest because teenage exhaustion exceeds that of toddler exhaustion. Ten years from now these couches will be too small for their oversized, teenage bodies.
Three cheers for Sunday naps! I think this is the first time that all five of us have needed and gotten a nap at the exact same time. Usually if everyone else is resting, I can't sleep. I feel some deep urge to be super productive. But alas, today I laid down to read and welcomed the nap that overtook me.
Now I'm up shingling the roof. :)
1 comment:
Yeah, I don't believe that shingling the roof statement. You live in an apartment - call the super! I can't believe how big those boys are either. The thing you are probably missing that you'll have when they are teenagers? The smell.
Post a Comment