Your hutch and dresser/tv stand both look darling!! I inherited my grandma's china too--it's pink-y and floral-y too! I love it but don't have room (or much use) for it now so it's at my moms. I hope you use yours for mother's day or easter or something!
6 comments:
Yes, it does!
I agree, looks great!!
Ohhhh, I LOVE IT!!
Wow! You've been busy. I love the new TV stand and China cabinet. Gorgeous china!! :)
Busy little boy. What a smartie. Sometimes I wish I could still fit into a cupboard and hide away.
It looks really good. It looks completely different in the lighter cabinet.
Your hutch and dresser/tv stand both look darling!! I inherited my grandma's china too--it's pink-y and floral-y too! I love it but don't have room (or much use) for it now so it's at my moms. I hope you use yours for mother's day or easter or something!
Post a Comment